Tuesday, October 9, 2007

PHYSICALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTED :-(

Well today has been a physically and emotionally exhausting day, It was the last day of our funeral services and the hardest day ever. I cried so much today I thought I would die of dehydration. LOL But seriously I would not take a million dollars to re-live this day. It is hard enough the pain of losing a loved one, but to have to experience the hurt thru your childs eyes is even worse, I must say that she was really strong, the first day she cried at the first sight of him in the casket and was pretty strong once that first shock was gone, but today the last day of service the final goodbye, was so painful I would not wish it on my worst enemy, I felt her pain in my heart, I was hurting myself but to see her hurting was the worst part. The services were held in a baptist church in Detroit, (GOD"S HOUSE OF PRAYER) I have never been to a baptist church but It was a very lively experience, the service was really good, there were a few things they did that I found odd, but it was a African American funeral so I expected they do some things differently then what I am a custom to. But Like I said when I started this blog I am physically and emotionally drained so drained I can not even function to type all I wanted to tell everyone about the services maybe I will feel better tomorrow or a few days, So I am closing with a thank you to everyone for keeping us in your prayers, and I will write again soon I promise :)

No comments: