Friday, October 5, 2007

THE HARDEST THING I HAVE EVER HAD TO DO

Well this week has been one crazy week for me. I started a Diet, I thougth Tim was going to go to Jail for Child support issues but beyond all that, I got the worst news Thursday Night. I received a phone call from my oldest Daughters Step mother, She called to let me know that My daughters father passed away. Besides being in total shock. I was instantly in tears. When you have a child with someone no matter where your paths lead you after you still have a bond and connection and I am still in such a sad state. But to top it off I had to look at my 10 year old daughter and sit her down and explain to her that her father was dead. I can honestly say this was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. The hurt that she felt cut me like 10 thousand knives in my heart. with each of her tears I cried a million more, to see her go through such hurt and loss. We discussed everything about Death and I asked if she wanted to go to the funeral she said yes. Which I know is what he would have wanted. Even though he and I did not stay together I know he loved her with all his heart. And so now this Saturday we are headed to Michigan the funeral services are Monday and the final service is Tuesday. I pray to god that this not be too hard. I lost my father at 15 and I know how I felt I can not imagine how my 10 year old is feeling she has not said much about it today. But I am praying that things go well and that letting her attend is the right decision. Please keep us in your prayers and to all my Michigan family I will be up there for a week so I will try to get in touch with everyone bye for now.

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Oh sweetie, my prayers are with you and your daughter. Give me and Stacey a call while your here. We love you guys.

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh..I'm so sorry!