Monday, October 22, 2007

Hallo-weekend and a Happy Sweetest Day

Well This past Saturday we decided to take a break from life and use these great BOGO free coupons we got for Cedar point and go to Halloweekends, We had a blast I did not ride any rides well except the Merry go round LOL but the kids road the kiddie rides and alyssa braved the Power Tower with Tim, Which she quickly said I want to go home half way up the ride LOL, But she went on and said it was fun but scary, We visited Carn Evil that scared the heck out of the kids but was fun, and a few of the other haunted attractions, We won games so the girls got My little Pony Stuffed Animals and then we also went in the game room and won 1144 tickets which won them a Shrek Barbie and a Disney Princess Purse and Earrings set, So all in all we had a great time and here are a few pics from the day. more are on my myspace profile if you are on my friends list you can check them out there.
Ashley on the classic Car ride

Alyssa on the boat rideAlyssa and Ashley on boat rideThe Monsters doing a line dance was pretty cute to watch them do the line danceAshley and Alyssa showing off there ponys that we won them.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

that looks like so much fun!!!

Donnie said...

I'm glad you had a fun time. And I'm proud of Alyssa for being so brave!

Donnie said...

Hi cuz, I'll give you a call tomorrow is around 10 A.M. ok?

Donnie said...

Oh, and happy Halloween to you, Tim and the girls.