Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What a Beautiful Day :)

Well these pics are a couple weekends old but I was told that I have not posted in a while which is true :) but I just have been Busy really with school starting at the end of this month life has been insane in my house hold. But we went to a little outlet mall around me looking for school shoes amongst other items but on the way we stopped and seen the Dale Jr Budweiser Car :) I LOVE JR. so I liked this then after we left the sky was so beautiful that I got a little picture happy so here are a few of my many pics I took that day.
The girls in front of Jrs car :) woohoo now I can make a Jr scrapbooking page LOL

The sky was pretty at this point then.........The storm cloud came in But across the road it was still pretty.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the pictures!

Donnie said...

I do too! I had to explain to the wifey who "Jr." was lol! We come from two different worlds!