Thursday, August 9, 2007

IS CHOCOLATE REALLY BAD FOR DOGS?????

I was just wondering is chocolate really bad for dogs?? If so why do they sale these cute White Chocolate covered Milk bones at the Chocolate Factory?? I love that shop and I love my dog so when ever I go to the outlet mall which has been twice in the past 3 weeks I have purchased my dog one of these cute white chocolate covered milk bones. Seems only fair If mommy gets chocolate covered strawberries why not get him a bone. Plus its only a dollar Which tim says is too much but hey I love my dog. So here is him right after he got the first one a few weeks ago he loved it so much he did not know whether he wanted to eat it or just keep it away from the camera LOL
As I was trying to take his picture he was running from me I think he thought I wanted the bone back. LOL

3 comments:

Donnie said...

That is so CUTE! I think that the chocolate on the bone is probably treated in some way. The thing about chocolate is that it has a lot of caffeine in it which makes their little hearts race and sometimes burst! Even if the chocolate isn't treated I doubt a little treat once in a while will hurt the little cutie!

Donnie said...

Frankie wanted me to tell you that he wants a chocolate covered bone too when you come to visit him. :)

Rain said...

Tell Frankie I will bring him one :) and I will have to bring one for Jackson so he dont try to eat Frankies LOL cause Jackson is a pig when it comes to Chocolate covered bone.