Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ELIZABETHTOWN :)


Well I am not sure if you all have seen the movie or not. But I could not go back to sleep today after tim left for work this morning so I got up and turned on Showtime and Watched Elizabethtown. I absolutely loved this movie it started off kinda slow to me and I thought I would go back to sleep but as I started getting into the movie I really liked it. Not only was Orlando Bloom my favorite hottie in it LOL, But it actually made me think that I wish to one day take a road trip like that. (only problem being I dont drive LOL) But I really think that ever person if they have the chance should take a road trip like he does and see all kinds of amazing sites and places. I also liked that the movie showed me that even if you fail at something you have to get over it and keep going cause it is not the end of the world. So if you have not seen this movie I suggest you rent it one night when you have nothing better to do. You might not think it is the best movie you ever seen but it does have a great point and for all the ladies out there it has ORLANDO BLOOM, and for the Guys it has KIRSTEN DUNST. if you have seen it tell me what you thought about it? Maybe its just me and having had 3 hours of sleep is got me emotional but I think it is a great movie and I am mad that I did not see it sooner.

No comments: