Thursday, April 5, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Well I have been busy busy busy. Dr. Appointments and still no new news on Ashley they say so far just looks like a fluke thing that happened. But also last weekend we went to the IX indoor amusement park I got all the pics on myspace if anyone wants to check them out. Also I went thru all my scrapbooking things and put alot of them on ebay for sell and I am gonna probably put another Lot up if these ones sell I put a small Lot up first to see how it works but I have a lot that Retail Values for over 500.00 and I am gonna put it up next week I realized I have been buying and buying and I buy doubles of everything But have came to realize I do not use even half of one package LOL I thought I would use alot more of the embellishments but I am more of a Decorated paper person I have so many its insane Tim said it is about time I went thru all of it I need a room of its own for all my scrapbooking stuff LOL. But anyhow what does he know he is a MAN. Well Got lots to do hope everyone has a great Easter and I will try and update more later and add some pictures too.

1 comment:

Donnie said...

I didn't even know that you liked to scrapbook cuz! That's cool!