Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just finished a new book


Well I just finished a new book called Divorce Sucks the only reason I even got this book was because I like Tori Spelling and I have read both of her books. and liked them. So this book is by Tori's husband's ex wife. the wife he left to be with Tori. And I am telling you they should change the title of the book from Divorce Sucks to this Book Sucks LOL. I do not like it I guess maybe a person that had went through Divorce would maybe like it or find it helpful. But I think it is a big blame the other person and slam tori every now and then book. But just wondering if anyone else out there has read it or has an opinion on it.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I had not heard of this book before, but I think after reading your post I will skip it!