Friday, November 13, 2009

I have a brand new love and it is FB!!!!!!!!

That stands for FaceBook for anyone who does not have it OMG I have had it for a little bit but never went on then I kept getting invites and decided to go ahead and try it out, I must say I love it better then anything you can keep up with old friends and it is not as annoying as myspace. I mean dont get me wrong I still like my myspace I just do not go on it that much. But face book is way easy. I am on it several times a day and It is really nice. I have found old friends and some old family on it. Are there any others that like Facebook as much as Me out there? please let me know heck if so If I do not have you added already I will have to add ya.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I do love facebook. I'm not on it that often, but I do like it more than myspace!