Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring Pics :)




Well the girls came home today with their spring pics but my god the prices are outrageous I think. I mean I have two kids and we already did the beginning of school pics which were like 30.00 per kid for one of the cheapest packages and now spring pics are 44.00 per kid per pack or u can buy them one sheet at a time for 12.00 for first sheet 11.00 for second and so on but her i scanned them in and that is about all im gonna do I may buy one sheet per kid but I am not gonna do much more then that cause I can go get family photos for the amounts they want me to do on these school pics.

And then of course they throw in the cute black and white photos that I LOVE SO MUCH!!!!!! I wish I could print them out a good quality but for some reason I cant.