Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Kids back to school

Well after weeks of weather being so bad that the girls got to stay home and then dealing with Chicken pox and Pink eye I am happy to say both girls are back in school and I get a hole hour to myself between the time that tim leaves for work and the girls get home. LOL dont know what I will do with all that me time LOL but I have been play my new game Kingdom hearts yes I am way behind seeing how the game is a few years old But I am a FF lover and Who dont love disney this game is the best I have played in a while but The dark scenes are killing my eyes I already have bad eye site but playing some of these scenes I am ust bearly getting thru it Also if it were not for Game Shark I would have gave up long ago LOL got to love the full power code lol well gonna go play the game bye for now

No comments: