Monday, March 12, 2007

Getting ready for the party

Well I am spending the week getting ready for Ashleys 7th birthday party. Trying to do little odd and end cleaning that we never usually think to clean such as the woodwork on my cabinets. I sure hope more people show up then last year she invited 12 and only 2 showed up how lame that was lol but this year we only invited 10 and have no RSPV's so fat not looking too good poor kid. I think it is cause I picked St Patricks day for the party maybe the parents are too busy getting drunk on green beer to bring them to the party lol. Lets hope not but hey what can I say I live in the hicks all they do is drink and work around these parts lol we are one of the only people that dont drink around here. Well soon as I can figure out how to post pics in the middle of my posts I will show you all some pics of the party hopefully it will not only be us and the 2 girls lol bye for now

1 comment:

Donnie said...

I wish that I lived down there I'd come to the party :-(