Monday, March 26, 2007

Keep your friends close and your Enemies even closer LOL




I had to get the camera out and take pictures when I came in the living room the other day and found my dog and cat lying by each other. These two are hilarious together my cat "Toni" has been declawed and is a very too herself kind of cat she only lets you pet her when she wants you to and she does not like the dog at all. Jackson on the other hand is a nut he loves to chase her and try to get her to play with him. Dont get me wrong she has her share of harrassing him. Some days she will come over pounce on him and run under our coffee table that he does not fit under and he gets so frustrated he runs in circles a million times barking at her. But on this day I think she just figured that she should keep her friends close and Jackson a little closer LOL

Here is another of them two when they got there own little couches back in december they actually liked each other then too.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That is so cute! I love it!!! I wish we had a puppy and kitty!