Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It must be reading mania

Well last summer I read tori spellings book sTORI telling by tori spelling cute title i thought. I really liked the book, Well I had already liked Tori from of course 90210 and her show SoNotorious and of course tori and dean inn love. But the book showed me that she has problems just like the rest of us. It took me like less then 6 hours to read cover to cover and it had some cute family pictures in it. If you like Tori spelling at all I would say check out the book it was great. But then she just released her new book so scroll down
Tori's first book.Tori's second book MOMMYWOOD is also great it took me less then 6 hours to read this one also again shows how she wants to raise her kids to have a normal life but because of who she is she can not so she has to raise them in MOMMYWOOD as she called it. Again a really good read if you like Tori. I did get her moms book Stories from Candyland from the library and I am not sure if I am bias cause I like tori and think her mom is a rich snob but I got half way through her book and quit reading it cause it was kind of hmm whats the word i guess a slow read and boring. so has anyone else read either of these books?

Oh yeah I seen on staceys blog about the book by jon and kate gosselin and I just got that from the library last night. and am on chapter 11 already and It is a great book also. I do watch their show and it kind of shows me that kate is not the few choice words I have always thought she was. LOL thanks for the tip on the book stacey so far I really like it. :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm happy you are enjoying the book!