Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bad Mommy Let us SKIP school

I am such a bad mom. I did not go to bed til after 5am so this morning when the alarm went off at 7am I turned it off sat up in bed and thought lets just Skip school. LOL I laid back down and back to sleep I went. My girls got up and came to me and said Mom did you know that it is past time to go to school and (just to trick them) I said what did you guys do turn off my alarm so you can Skip school. They both were like no mom I did not do it. then my youngest confesses I heard the alarm go off mom and I heard it stop and I was waiting for you to wake us up but you didnt so I waited til the bus would have left to wake you up :) I laughed and said oh so you waited so you could skip school she said yeah I wanted to stay home with you :) I thought that was so cute. I do not let them stay home often but I went out to Bingo last night yes Bingo I have not been in over 2 years. I lost of course but because of me going out they did not get a chance to do homework with me therefore I did not want to send them off to school with out homework done. and then there was all the shows that I had recorded while at bingo that when I got home I began watching them and before I knew it the time was 4:45am so off to bed my butt went but heck Im only human I was tired come 7am LOL. So oh well today is our skip day so now I am thinking about going to chuck e cheese what a cool mom lets them skip school then takes them to chuck e cheese. Is that horrible or what?

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Wow! I wish that you were my Mom when I was a kid! I jealous! :P