Sunday, April 13, 2008

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME

Well seeing how my girls had never been to a real. I decided to look for tickets well my sister said to check out ebay they sometimes have tickets on there. So I did and I ended up winning 4 tickets for ONLY 5.50 and 5.00 shipping so for less then 11 dollars I got 4 tickets you cant beat that. So we went on Friday and we had a really good time. Our team lost but heck you cant win them all. But here are a few pictures from the game.
The score board before the game started and before the rain started LOLAlyssa Actually took this picture I think she did good for a kid taking a picture at least my head did not end up cut off LOL

Alyssa inside heritage parkAshley infront of the same stoneAlyssa and ash out side Progressive field before the game.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I had no idea you could get tickets that cheap on ebay! Did Tim go?

Donnie said...

Sorry I haven't contacted you lately. Life is crazy with the baby on the way and my work moving me around to different departments so much. I'll try to give you a call sometime Monday. If I don't remember to call you by 6pm you have my permission to call me and yell "Talk to me A-hole!"
luv ya cuz