Wednesday, December 19, 2007

THE BEST GIFTS ARE THE ONES YOU CAN NOT BUY :)





Well today my girls came home from school its the last day now they are on winter break. But they would not let me wait til christmas to open my gifts from them. They are kids they were so excited for me to see the gifts that even though I asked them if I could wait they insisted no I open them now and they are the cutest sweetest gifts ever, which made me think about it more and more the best gifts are the ones you can not buy. so I wanted to share with you all my great gifts from my girls.
Alyssa made me a candle holder out of a baby food jar and cute little gems that she glued to it and added a tea light inside so I can burn it tonight, and also the other item is a home made envelope and inclosed in it is a package of hot chocolate that I can make and have to help warm me up in this cold snowy weather :)

This is another gift from Alyssa it is my christmas mouse he is made out of brown paper bag and his tail is a candy cane. He is a great little treat so cute you dont want to eat him.

And Ashley made me this great treasure that I will keep forever. This is a plate that she hand painted and then to personalize this they put their hands in paint and put there hand print on the plate. The teacher added there names and year so that you will always know when this great gift was made.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thats great! I love it!

Donnie said...

They are getting so big! You better enjoy this time while it lasts, another ten minutes and they will be grown and you and I and Stacey will be in the old folks home! Merry Christmas!