Monday, August 27, 2007

Back To School

Well this week the girls first full week back to school :) so I am thrilled. They actually started last Thursday but This is the First whole week. and did I mention the I AM THRILLED PART. LOL well see Now I have decided that every day I will pick one room in my house and I will clean it from top to bottom while they are all gone. Tim at work and the girls at school that is. So today I started in the bathroom. I think seeing how it is the smallest room in the house. LOL. But I went thru all the cabinets, and realized I have a million things in the bathroom. With my oldest daughter of course being bi racial I bet I have 100 shampoos and conditioners under my sink. I try so many different things for her hair. Anti Poof Shampoos, Mosturizing Shampoos, Different Conditioners Leave in washouts you name it I probably have it. I found one I really like thou it is the Anti poof by Sunsilk it is really good. But any who I took 2 hours to clean everything out and organize it clean the floors and toilet and sink. and Now I am Glad that I got the chance to do that with out kids bothering me every ten minutes Tomorrow I think I will tackle My Kitchen and Dinning room, I really need to go thru the cabinets in there and re arrange all the pots and pans and things. See when summer came My oldest Daughter Alyssa Began doing the Dishes Full time and now that School is here and I am back to doing them I realize she has made her own organization Meaning absolutely NONE and I need to go straighten it all out again to my liking :) So wish me luck cause the bathroom took 2 hours and it was only one under the sink cabinet a medicine cabinet and a linen type cabinet, that is only 3 the Kitchen has 9 double sided cabinets I might be there all day LOL.

1 comment:

Donnie said...

So how's the organization going?