Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

Well I had a good Mother's Day I hope all the Moms out there did. Although I was supposed to go to the zoo for mothers day I did not make it there cause I decided to rent a game called Kingdom Hearts 2 and I played it til 4am so when 8am came I was like no its my day and I AM NOT GETTING UP LOL so we ended up going to a local attraction by us called Kingwood Manor they have a huge flower garden and it is just lovely I got some great pictures of the girls for my scrapbook. Which was part of my mothers day present and also my youngest daughter got me a whole bunch of new scrapbooking things for mothers day and my other daughter got me candles, decorative soaps and picture frames of course cause I am addicted to Picture Frames. So here are some of my pictures that I took today at the garden. hope you like them.



No comments: